Here are some of the best places to visit in the UK for families:
- Cornwall – This is a great UK holiday destination for beach lovers and a great family road trip. There are many beautiful beaches to explore.
- London – London is packed with conventional tourist spots, and the best way to explore the city is to discover the lesser-known nooks and crannies. There are many attractions to visit such as Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, the Science Museum, and the Museum of London.
- Scotland – Scotland has probably over a million ways to fill your holiday with incredible things to do. You can go island hopping to the Shetland, Orkney, outer and inner Hebrides; you can take day trips from Edinburgh to visit the Stirling Castle, Abbotsford in Melrose.
- Liverpool National History Museum – The museum is packed with interesting attractions. You and your kids alike will find the Egyptian mummies fascinating and the real casts of dinosaur skeletons amazing.
- Madame Tussauds in London – This is the perfect day out for your family.
- The Causeway Coast, Northern Ireland – The coast is a world apart for northwest England, but not at Jodrell Bank, where mind-blowing science and cosmic culture.
These are just some of the many places to visit in the UK for families. The UK has a plethora of kid-friendly attractions, lots of exciting cities to explore, cultural sites, and nature to be discovered.